Thursday, June 26, 2008

Now I'm really confused, and apparently Houston is making better moves than us

Ok, so Arthur had some mystery kidney issues, hence his drop. Sure, ok. I can understand CDR still being available as he was on the fringe of the 1st in most mock drafts, so ok. But what's the deal with Chalmers? Had a hell of a year at Kansas, even without the big game winner in the championship game, coming into a league short on point guards. What do we not know about him now? Mystery tumor, did he bang a gm's daughter and is now getting black balled? Did the coach from IUPUI pay Pop? (soooooo bitter)

And apparently, according to online reports (nothing on ESPN yet) the Rockets are trading Nic Batum to Portland for Arthur and Portland's 3rd pick in the 2nd round. If that's true a hell of a move....and way lame for the Spurs. I hate sports

0 comments: