Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back on track

Finally I get one right. And ESPN answers my question, Kareem is his bro, altho he's on the Pacers now. So Portland is now gonna start Rush, Roy, Aldridge, Oden, and some random PG (who prob isn't on the team as of right now)...F me that team is gonna be good next year and outstanding in 3 years.

Warriors on the clock. Probably need to go big here. I'm thinking Darrell Arthur or Randolph here. 2 Jayhawks back to back wouldn't stun me, and Arthur's a freakin stud but they probably figured Randolph would be gone by now and wont pass him up. Let's wait a bit...

Correct sir. Man he's tall. And man the suits are very depressing tonight, dont these guys know this is the NBA draft, you are supposed to come with some idiotic suit we can all make fun of.

Suns on the clock, no clue what my boy Steve Kerr is gonna do here. And can I please get a freaking trade already??

0 comments: