5 was indeed Kevin Love from UCLA. He's a big boy, and a hell of a player, but has gotta work out if he wants to be able to get more than 20 mins a game. I do like the pick tho, and think Love will be a solid player for years to come. (yes i'm an authority on all things basketball, not only a respected member of the sports media but a former Stanley Cup Champ, it's true.) 1 for 1 so far
And the Knicks are on the clock. I expect Spike to be on TV within the next 10 minutes, I expect a no name Italian to get drafted, and I expect lots of angry Knick Fans. This should be fun. I mean, we all remember the shared thought of who the hell is Renaldo Balkman?(Altho that worked out pretty well for them). Here comes David, give me what I want....YES 2 for 2 and let the boos rain down. All I need now is the neverending wisdom of Spike Lee. By the way, new Knicks coach = Mike D'Antoni, 1st draft pick he makes = Danilo Galinari. Expect Fredo to be announcing the games this year. Fun Fact, Gallinari played for Armani Jeans Milano. Hilarious
Clippers are up now and I dont have a damn clue, let's guess a mystery Lopez
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment