Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mayo and more

So Mayo goes 3 to Minnesota. Good pick, but there are a few hilarious things to note here. Ovinton J'Anthony...I dont really need any more comment after that. 2nd, on the must improve they always show, OJ Mayo's (a point guard mind you) needs to improve his point guard skills...That could be a problem.
Seattle's up now, I'm still surprised they didnt jump up to 2 to get KD's buddy Beasley. Whoever they get, that is a scary young team, Durant, Jeff Green (an incredibly underrated guy even back when he was at Georgetown who's gonna be a hell of a player). I'm actually just gonna wait til they make the pick to make the post...

....

...

Here's Stern: wow, Seattle goes with Westbrook from UCLA. Kevin Durant giving a standing O, hard to blame him, Westbrook is a sick athlete who probably moves in to the starting PG spot automatically. Kid can FLY, crazy fast. Just because these things amuse me, looking at Chad Ford's final mock, he started out 3 for 3 but had Westbrook down at 7. Thought it would be one of the Lopez's here...strange pick. Point is tho, Seattle and Portland agree (already GOden, LaMarcus, and Brandon Roy) are adding potentially 5 more players (and Seattle has 6 today...seriously, how many picks do you need?!??) The Pacific NW is gonna be a huge problem in 2 years. Grizz then Knicks. Man I cant wait til the Knicks are on the clock. I'm guessing Love then the Italian who will inevitably suck.

0 comments: