Well, as we all knew was gonna happen, I suck at this game. Let's go thru the calls shall we:
~got Rose right, but that was a given
~Beasley is pending, just wait for the trade
~Portland has been involved in 1 trade we know about, and then online sources are saying that they traded Arthur (Hornets picked him for them) to the Rockets, so theres 2 allegedly.
~DJ went way higher than I thought, that one still blows my mind
~Gordon went 7th...Pretty reasonable actually, Arthur was the slide of the draft
~Knicks came thru obviously...but where was Spike?? That's always a given
~Steven A is still loud.
I had some picks right and some wrong thru the middle. But that's just so far. Plenty of Draft left, including 2 chances for the Spurs to redeem themselves. Mind you, CDR still on the board...
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment