Thursday, June 26, 2008

WHAT?????

Well, there's the big surprise. DJ Augustin goes 9 to Charlotte, a team who needs big men, with Brook Lopez still there, and they already have Raymond Felton...This makes no sense. I had heard rumors that NJ would take him at 10 and then trade him to Portland, maybe CHA is gonna beat them to it? This just doesn't make sense tho, I'm really confused. Jersey is up now, I have no clue what's gonna happen. We havent had an in-draft trade yet, I'm thinking by pick 12 we will (and I'd be willing to bet $ Portland is part of it)

NJ finally takes Brook Lopez who was rocking the Brady Quinn "what the hell is going on face" Indiana is on the clock. They picked up TJ Ford for Jermaine Oneil, so I'd expect them to take someone to play at the 3 or 4 here. Let's go with Anthony Randolph from LSU. (Ford is 6 of 10 so far, not real sure where I'm at, we'll count the damage later)

0 comments: