- Knowshon Moreno (UGA) is a freak of nature. Don't believe me? Dude can fly as seen here:
He is going to destroy us all...as long as he stays healthy that is. - Maybe I was wrong about this being the year UT doesn't get to 10. Yes their schedule through the Big XII is gonna be ugly, but Colt McCoy sure looks a lot more like healthy Frosh version than Sophomore slump version.
- I'm not sure how much to take away from the fact that OSU only beat Ohio by 12, aided by some late Ohio turnovers. Combine the fact that Beanie Wells was out with the obvious "look past" quality of this week's game with USC coming up on Saturday I'm inclined not to put too much into it.
- Why does Vandy own Steve Spurrier? 2 years in a row the Dores get the Gamecocks. This kinda stuff keeps up you gotta wonder how long it will be til OBC decides he's tired of middle of the road SEC talent.
- Week 2 of the Radio Farewell Tour ended in amazing fashion. Again, if you haven't seen it, we have the technology:
Was there any doubt once that penalty got called that somehow that XP wasn't going in. Oh Tyrone...at least I hear your chipping has been superb as of late. - Going over to the NFL...maybe the Giants aren't gonna miss Strahan and Osi all that much, that D Line looked NASTY and Plaxico wrecked shop.
- Clearly all of you have heard Tom Brady is doneski for the year. Nothing really more to say except wear it Patriots, I hope you have as much luck running it up with Matt Cassell.
- If Diabetes makes all QBs play this well, will someone help me give it to Clausen? WOW did the Broncos look outstanding last night. I have said that I'm tired of Cutler and this year is his last shot...well, if he plays like that here's hoping he stays for years and years. Speaking of spectacular Eddie Royal was a mad man last night against a solid secondary. Just think of what he will do as the 2nd option once Brandon Marshall comes back next week. Definitely makes me feel good about the possibility of this season.
- Aaron Rogers looked good in his first start for the Packers, congrats to him. The guy put up with so much bullshit thanks to the league's most overrated QB ever I'd like to see him do well. Had a running and a throwing TD and should've had a 2nd if it weren't for one of his lineman inexplicably being about 8 yards downfield when there wasnt a route in sight...dumb.
- Speaking of young QB's looking good, Matt Ryan can play. Not only that but so can Michael Turner. 220 yds on the ground....he really did need to get out of LT's shadow.
- In segue mode, speaking of the chargers BREAKING NEWS!!!! Merriman is done for the year. He was being an idiot trying to play, probably wise to sit it down. Either way, I love seeing that roid using cheater gone.
- To finish out the schadenfraude, what a play by the Panthers (sans Steve Smith mind you) to win that game at the buzzer over San Diego.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Some random thoughts..version 3
So we already did the pick recap, by the way, check out the scoreboard up in the top right corner, nifty huh? That oughta make things easier to find for those interested in the NCAA pick em. So why not take a look at some other stuff that has been going on in the ever trustworthy bulletpoints I love so much...Game On:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment