So the Sonics moved to OKC, and while it sucks for Seattle, I think it's a good thing for OKC. They stepped up strong when the Hornets were there and showed they deserve to support an NBA team, so good for them. Whenever there is a new team, everyone always starts speculating on what the new name could be, cause why not, it's fun. One joke that I'm sure everyone saw all over the internet was they should be called the OKC Bombers. Too Soon? Of course. But you can say it's just for 3 pointers, and it is kind of funny...right? No, I'm just a bad person? Fair enough nameless internet person, I can accept that. So you know that wasn't gonna be it, but what could it be? Well, according to ESPN here are your 6 options: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3505617
Barons, Thunder, Bison, Marshalls, Energy and Wind.
Are you joking me OKC? Those are brutal, I mean absolutely ridiculous in their stupidity. Anyway, it's Friday night, time to go out and fall in love again cause that's just how this game is played. I'll be back tomorrow with thoughts on tonight's Team USA game against the ever scrappy Canucks. Thanks DVR. If you got thoughts have at em in the comments. Good night now
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment